The complete rewire and conversion to individual apartments of the upper floors of Grade 2 Listed in Mansion of medieval origin complete with very large, old and hard oak beams to contend with.
The project required an new 200 amp three phase sub main run from the site electrical intake room via a trench to serve a new 6 way MCCB Panel board to take care of the mains distribution to each apartment and the landlords services including individual metering. The sub main wiring was a challenge in its self due the large oak beams running throughout the building, we sourced a flexible power cable from a specialist cable supplier as it would have been virtually impossible to wire using conventional SWA cable.
We installed the following services :
- General lighting and power to each apartment with LED lighting and ‘Hamilton’ Antique Bronze accessories throughout
- Telephone & Data cabling to all apartments
- Satellite TV system serving all apartments
- Fire alarms consisting of an analogue addressable system to the common areas linked to individual systems with hush buttons each apartment.
- Control wiring to the heating and ventilation systems.
- Control wiring to the AOV systems
Contract value £160,000