Complete rewire of a 5 Storey Grade 2 Georgian Town House including cinema room, basement leisure complex with swimming pool, sauna, steam room & gym.
Our full time project manager worked closely with the architects design team, consultants and the main contractor to provide all the required electrical services on a very demanding and totally individual London home.
The project required an upgraded 400 amp three phase main electrical intake supply and a bespoke MCCB Panel board to take care of the mains distribution throughout the building to cover the new lift, plant room, leisure complex, electric under floor heating and general lighting and power.
We installed the following services :
- A complex Lutron lighting control system with scene setting switch plates in every room to provide dimming control to a mixture of bespoke light fittings and concealed LED back lighting.
- A ‘Control 4’ home automation system to operate the AV/TV, heating and open gas fires in all the rooms.
- Data cabling to all rooms
- Underfloor electric heating to all rooms
- Fire & Intruder alarms
- Bespoke light fittings that had to be sourced from all over Europe
- Gira black glass switches & sockets to all rooms
Contract value: £1,400,000